Friday 11 March 2011

Things I Like 11/03/11

  • Cavalry Twill Trousers (American Apparel)
  • Tit (haha) Print Sweater (New Look)
  • Wooden Heeled Sandals (Zara)
  • The Moon And Sixpence by William Somerset Maugham (my Mum’s old Penguin edition from 1977, complete with borderline racist cover design)
  • Primroses symbolising the advent of spring
  • Matryoshka Measuring Cups (pretty neat gimmick, if you’re not as OCD about pointlessly dirtying dishes as me)
  • Grey Nail Polish (H&M)
  • Kohlrabi
  • Allo Darlin’’s album Allo Darlin’ (Double apostrophe for the win!)
  • Dinosaur Plastic Necklace
  • Green olives with pit
  • Green Loafers
 
Not at all liking:
  • The current situation in Japan. :(

2 comments:

mysterymoor said...

This is the second time I see a pair of loafers that I like. I'm starting to question my hate toawrds them

Laura said...

That sweater's lovely!