Tuesday 6 December 2011

If it doesn’t have a name it must be normal ...

I’ve been having a strange time in the last few days – or maybe it has actually been going on for much longer, it’s hard to tell. It’s definitely somehow “broken out” now, so that I can’t hide it from myself any more. I can hardly remember a time when I’ve felt this low, and so ill equipped to deal with the lowness. I cannot really say what the reason for it all is. It seems it is no reason and all reasons. I simply haven’t been feeling very good about myself, recently, and there is nothing that seems fit to pull me out of it. My thoughts keep going in circles as I’m trying to figure out what it is that makes me so unhappy. I keep coming up with too many different reasons, none of them very reasonable but none-the-less real and heart-felt. I’m a bit worried that I’ve somehow slipped into a full-blown depression because I’ve never been like this.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I know this is just the internet and I am just a stranger but I really hope you're okay.

celine said...

i'm sorry to hear things have been rough lately. i have issues with depression and know it can be a challenge to find ways to cope, but i hope things get better for you soon soon.

dani said...

Thanks, guys. I do appreciate it, even though this is “just the internet". :)