Saturday 15 October 2011

Film time & Bear suit weather

Today I spent two and a half hours queuing (and freezing) for tickets for the Viennale. As a result I have tickets for: Submarine, Le Havre, L’hypothèse du tableau volé.

Trailers!


Exciting. I will report back upon having watched.

Unfortunately, there is no trailer for L’hypothèse du tableau volé to be had, but instead here’s a picture of Susan Sontag in a bearsuit (photographed by Annie Leibowitz and found in this treasure trove of pictures), and that will be all for today.

.
Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already watched Submarine - it's great! (how couldn't it be...)
I miss the Viennale. The Berlinale is annoying. At least getting tickets seems like an even more unsurmountable tour de force.

celine said...

I rather liked Submarine as well! The soundtrack is quite nice too.
And that bearsuit is all sorts of awesome! I'm now contemplating making one for myself...I don't think it could get much better than dressing as a bear.

dani said...

Wow, Celine, if you go through with that DIY-suit-plan, please post a step-for-step documentary on your blog! I’m so envious of people who can sew.

Julia: I get the impression that the unsurmountable tour the force is part of the magic. You know, like, you wouldn’t feel special for being part of it, if you didn’t have to suffer! :D