Tuesday 30 March 2010

Shrimp and Leek Pasta


Last weeks Monday lunch, I think. It was utterly delicious, and is really easy to make.
Just fry some finely cut leek in olive oil, add garlic, parsley, oregano, basil leaves, and what ever other herbs you desire, and then put in the shrimps together with pasta of your choice (I used rests of fusilli and penne as you can see). Makes a perfect, light spring lunch. Enjoy!

Now I don’t want this blog to become exclusively focussed on cooking and baking, but Easter (with its family reunions, and more free time at hand due to the holiday etc.) is another fantastic opportunity to try new recipes and record the efforts, so there might just be a few other food-related posts in the waiting line. I'll think of other things too, though.

Good times are coming up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woha!!!
yesterday my roommate made potato-casserole with fresh spinach, gorgonzola and peanuts. that was highly delicious as well!