Sunday 3 August 2008

I should sleep tonight, but I think I'll watch videos instead.



ANNIE HALL


What a brilliant film!
I love what both Woody Allen and Diane Keaton are wearing throughout the film. I think I'll make another post with my own screen caps some time or other, but these have to suffice for the time being.







Of course now I have this song on loop in my head. (Nevermind the slightly crappy video.)


Annie Hall leaves New York at the end
Press rewind and Woody gets her back again.


Have you ever thought about how now that tapes are being replaced by disks and chips, the concept of rewinding will slowly disappear from our collective minds and become obsolete as a metaphor?
Isn't that sad?
Says someone who is in need of a metaphorical rewind button all the time.

No comments: