Friday 17 April 2009

Random Stills from Blow Up

I am very bad at making stills, it seems I lack the patience. Still (haha), I wanted to transport some of the atmosphere and the lovely sets and the colour schemes and the fashion from the film to my blog. Here's some of what tickled my eye and shackled my gaze ...










Here it stops.
Brilliant wallpaper in the poshest bathroom ever - considering that it is 1960s Britain & the dress that the girl in the pink tights is wearing is fantastic enough to kill for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! makes me a. want to watch blow up again soon and b. crave for flowery wallpaper. everywhere!

chamois said...

Let's watch it together! I/we didn't understand it anyway. I think I'll have to read some secondary literature about it. ;)

Alex said...

it's a great film. I loved it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.