Thursday 4 December 2008

One of us misread ...

Attention, this song might be misleading.



Who randomly books flights to Stockholm after thinking about it for only 5 minutes?

Oh yes.
Me!
If only I could shake off that distinct feeling of history repeating itself. Put me on the waiting list for a brainectomy.

I'm kind of tired cause you wouldn't let me sleep last night. I'm a reasonable man but I can't believe whats on your mind, and the past three weeks were the sadest weeks and the words you said oh made me weak. I'm out of my mind, I'm about to crack. So lets call this the comeback I've been pushed around and I'm not gonna get pushed this time, yes this time is mine, and I can't believe whats on your mind and the past three weeks were the sadest weeks and the words you said oh made me weak. I'm out of my mind, I'm about to crack. So lets call this the comeback

No comments: